Friday, October 16, 2009

Disneyland Part I

Love the Candy Corns!
Ethan loved his Mickey ears. We called it the Mickey butt hat since that is pretty much what it is. They were my favorite so I'm glad he picked them.
Gotta love Mickey!
Jaycee and Tink
Me, Penny, Jaycee, Haylee, Judy, Ethan, Shelly
Front row: Jessica and Riley
Riley, Ethan, Jaycee, and mommy at It's a Bug's Life

Disneyland in October is the best! I love Halloween and Disneyland decks out the entire park with Halloween decor and bring out the villains. They change some of the rides to Halloween themes and do an amazing Halloween light and firework show. I wish we were still there. I must mention that we got season passes to Disneyland and are planning at least 3 more trips in the next year. They will be quick and cheap, but who cares...it's Disneyland!

3 comments:

Jeff and Nanci said...

That sounds like so much fun! 3 times in one year....My kids would love it.

Ginet said...

Next time you come to Disneyland call us!! We aren't too far away and it would be fun to meet you there.

I was going through some old pictures the other day and came across another trip we took to Disneyland...14 years ago. Remember that? Fun times.

Tiff said...

Yay! We got back on Sunday. It was a blast. LOVE the Haunted Mansion. It's the best with the Nighmare Before Christmas theme. We rode Tower of Terror like 8 times. I can't believe you guys bought season passes too! I really want to see it at Christmas time, but we'll see.