Sunday, May 9, 2010

Am I lucky or what?


What a great day Mother's Day is. I told Mike I didn't want anything but his permission to take the kids to Disneyland this summer with my mom, sister-in-law and her kids. He gave it to me, hooray! He also gave me flowers, a card, and the gift that keeps on giving, Robert Downey Jr. On Saturday he took me on a date to see Iron Man 2 and today gave me Sherlock Holmes on DVD. He knows when I look at Robert, or Bob, as I like to call him, I'm only thinking of my dear husband. My kids spent some precious time making me cute nick-knacks and cards that I will cherish forever. I love being a mom.

I have grown up with the most amazing example of what a mom should be. My mom is incredible. As I try to be a good mom I often stop and think, "What would my mom do?" Love you, mom!
My Mom and dad, so playful.

Leaving Disneyland. I love traveling with my family.

No comments: